- Berestova Daria Dmitrievna
- Stroganova Lyudmila Viktorovna PhD of Pedagogy
The article attempts to systematize and generalize the fundamental ideas of education and training proposed by K. D. Ushinsky in the context of modern realities of the domestic education system and state policy in the field of education. The author describes in detail the purpose, research methods, the methodological basis of the article is indicated. A brief historical analysis of the fundamental postulates of the scientist is carried out. The issue of spiritual and moral education, as well as the system of developmental education, is touched upon. The article notes the importance of the continuity of education and upbringing as the basis for the comprehensive development of the child. The role of pedagogical theory and practice in the concept of K. D. Ushinsky is also noted. The author made an attempt to indicate the relevance of the ideas of K. D. Ushinsky in modern education. The article was written for the 200th anniversary of the great Russian teacher. The purpose of this study is the historical and pedagogical analysis of the concept of K. D. Ushinsky and substantiate the relevance of his ideas in modern pedagogical science. Methodology and methods. The present study is based on the methodology of historical and pedagogical analysis, in accordance with which we used the methods of analyzing a number of scientific publications, monographs, manuals. Our study also used the method of generalization, chronological, retrospective and comparative methods. The main results of the study: the article systematizes and summarizes the fundamental ideas of education and training proposed by K. D. Ushinsky. The main results of the study. The article systematizes and summarizes the fundamental ideas of education and training proposed by K. D. Ushinsky. Scientific novelty. The author gives his assessment of the fundamental postulates of K. D. Ushinsky, analyzes the issue of the continuity of pedagogical theory and practice, as well as education and training. Practical relevance. The integral system of pedagogical knowledge and principles developed by K. D. Ushinsky does not lose its relevance today. The ideas proposed by K. D. Ushinsky have a significant impact on the modern education system: both at the level of school and secondary and higher professional education. The results of the study can be used by practicing teachers in designing the content and technologies of working with students based on the ideas of K. D. Ushinsky.
How to link insert
Berestova, D. D. & Stroganova, L. V. (2023). K. D. Ushinsky: a modern interpretation of the heritage of the classic of pedagogy Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. Series "Pedagogy and Psychology", 2023, №2 (6), 77. https://doi.org/10.25688/2782-6597.2023.6.2.7
1. 1. Goncharov, N. K. (1974). Pedagogical system of K. D. Ushinsky. Moscow: Pedagogy. 270 p. (In Russ.).
2. 2. Dneprov, E. D. (2007). Ushinsky and modernity. Moscow: Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics. 232 p. (In Russ.).
3. 3. Evgeny Yamburg: School of the future – realistic school. (2012). Teacher’s newspaper. 2012. № 48. (In Russ.). Retrieved from https://ug.ru/evgenij-yamburg-shkola-budushhego-shkola-realistichnaya/?ysclid=lc22tsata3812959416
4. 4. Zemlyanskaya, E. N. (2023). Pedagogy of primary education. Textbook and workshop for universities. 2nd ed., reprint. and additional. Moscow: Yurayt. 251 p. (Higher education). (In Russ.).
5. 5. Belozertsev, E. P., Kamenetskaya, S. B., Lifintseva, N. I., et al. (1994). Under the general editorship of E. P. Belozertsev. K. D. Ushinsky and the Russian school: Conversations about the great teacher. Moscow: Roman-gazeta. 189 p. (In Russ.).
6. 6. Conference of the All-Russian Popular Front. President of Russia. (In Russ.). Retrieved from http://kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/copy/17767
7. 7. Society should pay for education, Patriarch Kirill is convinced. (n. d.). RIA Novosti. (In Russ.). Retrieved from https://ria.ru/20101011/284234950.html
8. 8. Putin instructed to create a unified history textbook. (n. d.). Izvestia. (In Russ.). Retrieved from https://iz.ru/news/545274
9. 9. Putin: no technology will replace live communication with a teacher. (n. d.). Look. (In Russ.). Retrieved from https://smotrim.ru/article/2622478
10. 10. Ushinsky and modernity. Pedagogical heritage without notes and censorship. (2005). Uchitelskaya gazeta. 2005. No. 42. (In Russ.). Retrieved from https://ug.ru/ushinskij-i-sovremennost-pedagogicheskoe-nasledie-bez-kupyur-i-czenzury/
11. 11. Ushinsky, K. D. (1974). Selected pedagogical works. Vol. 1–2. Edited by A. I. Piskunov, G. S. Kostyukov, D. O. Lordkipanidze, M. F. Shabaeva. M.: Pedagogy. (In Russ.).
12. 12. Ushinsky, K. D. (2005). Selected works: in 4 books. Book 1: Problems of pedagogy. K. D. Ushinsky; comp., auth. introductory article, note. and comment. E. D. Dneprov. Moscow: Bustard. 640 p. (In Russ.).
13. 13. Ushinsky, K. D. (2005). Selected works: in 4 books. Book 2: Russian school. K. D. Ushinsky; comp., auth. introductory article, note. and comment. E. D. Dneprov. Moscow: Bustard. 447 p. (In Russ.).
14. 14. Ushinsky, K. D. (2005). Selected works: in 4 books. Book 3: Man as an object of education. The experience of pedagogical anthropology. K. D. Ushinsky; comp., author. introductory article, note. Russian Russian and comment. E. D. Dneprov. Moscow: Bustard. 560 p. (In Russ.).
15. 15. Ushinsky, K. D. (1974). On the need to make Russian schools Russian. Collected works. Moscow. (In Russ.). Retrieved from http://www.biografia.ru/arhiv/90.html