- Bernadiner Maksim Igorevich
- Melnik Ivan Vladimirovich
The article considers the role of electronic educational resources for the organization of the pedagogical process in school practice. Special attention is paid to multimedia technologies in education and the possibility of their application in the work of a schoolteacher. Various electronic database platforms for use by the teacher in the educational process are also analyzed. The purpose of the article is to analyze the possibilities of using electronic educational resources in the practice of the work of a teacher, as well as students in pedagogical specialties at the level of higher and secondary pedagogical education. Methodology and methods. The study used such methods as the study and analysis of scientific and scientific-methodical literature, as well as the analysis of electronic educational resources. The main results of the study. The semantic content of the concept of electronic educational resources is revealed, the possibilities of using multimedia technologies in the work of a teacher are considered. Scientific novelty. The article is aimed at eliminating the contradiction between a wide variety of electronic educational resources and their insufficient use in the modern education system. Practical significance. The materials of the article will help not only school teachers, but also university students and enrolled in programs of secondary vocational education in pedagogical specialties to navigate the huge number of resources presented in the digital educational environment.
How to link insert
Bernadiner, M. I. & Melnik, I. V. (2023). Prospects for the use of electronic educational resources in the modern education system Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. Series "Pedagogy and Psychology", 2023, №2 (6), 6. https://doi.org/10.25688/2782-6597.2023.6.2.1
1. 1. Belitsyn, I. V. (2003). Lecture multimedia complex as a means of activating the educational and cognitive activity of students. Dissertation for the degree Candidate of pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.02. Barnaul. 159 p. (In Russ.).
2. 2. Bernadiner, M. I. (2021). Designing an electronic platform to support social initiatives and start-up projects of students. Shamov Pedagogical Readings of the Scientific School of Management of Educational Systems. Collection of articles of the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference, Moscow, January 23 – February 1, 2021. In 2 parts. Part 1 (рр. 371–373.). Moscow: IANP, 5 for knowledge. (In Russ.).
3. 3. Bernadiner, M. I. (2021). Interaction of university graduates with employers using an electronic portfolio. Open Science 2021. Collection of materials of a scientific conference with international participation, Moscow, April 22, 2021 (pp. 97–100). Moscow: Aegitas Publishing House. (In Russ.).
4. 4. Bryksina, O. F., & Ponomareva, E. A. (2016). Inverted learning: reflections during the experiment. Chemistry at School, 5, 6–15. (In Russ.).
5. 5. Gafurova, N. V., & Churilova, E. Yu. (2015). Pedagogical application of multimedia tools. Textbook. 2nd ed., reprint. and add. Krasnoyarsk: Sib. feder. un-t. 204 p. (In Russ.).
6. 6. Duseva, N. Yu., & Petryakova, S. V. (2016). Typification of multimedia technologies in education. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 4. (In Russ.). Retrieved from https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=25026
7. 7. Egorova, Yu. N. (2000). Multimedia as a means of improving the effectiveness of teaching in a secondary school. Abstract dissertation for the degree Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.01. Cheboksary. 195 p. (In Russ.).
8. 8. Zhuk, Yu. A. (2012). Multimedia technologies. Textbook: self. study. electron. ed. Syktyvkar: SLI. (In Russ.). Retrieved from http://dso.college-balabanovo.ru/Bibl/Diz/Juk-Multimedia.pdf
9. 9. The concept of the development of a unified information educational environment in the Russian Federation. (In Russ.). Retrieved from https://portalsga.ru/data/3206.pdf
10. 10. Kosenko, I. I. (2008). Social and branch informatics in the content of professional training of future teachers. Standards and Monitoring in Education, 4, 34–37. (In Russ.).
11. 11. Kytmanova, O. A. (2005). The use of Internet resources in English lessons. Technologies of teaching foreign languages in non-linguistic universities. Collection of scientific articles (рр. 242–246). Ulyanovsk: UlSTU. (In Russ.).
12. 12. Mikhailenko, O. A. (2009). Classification and methodology for assessing the quality of electronic educational resources in higher education. Bulletin of the Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «V. P. Goryachkin Moscow State Agroengineering University», 6(37), 129–132. (In Russ.).
13. 13. Morozov, M. N., Tanakov, A. I., & Bystrov, D. A. (2001). Features of designing the interface of educational multimedia for schools. Educational Technologies and Society, 4, 3, 193–200. (In Russ.).
14. 14. Smolyaninova, O. G. (2006). Competence approach in pedagogical education in the context of multimedia use. Monograph. Krasnoyarsk: Krasnoyarsk State University. 170 p. (In Russ.).
15. 15. Yarmakhov, B. B., & Rozhdestvenskaya, L. V. (2015). Google Apps for Education. St. Petersburg: Piter. 224 p. (In Russ.).
16. 16. Electronic lessons. (n. d.). Multiring. (In Russ.). Retrieved from http://multiring.ru/lesson
17. 17. How MOOS platforms live in Russian realities. Russia’s first study of online education platforms. СurseBurg. (In Russ.). Retrieved from https://courseburg.ru/analytics/Issledovanie_MOOC_platform.pdf